GOVERNOR BAKER HAS ISSUED A STATE OF EMERGENCY IN MASSACHUSETTS DUE TO THE COVID-19 VIRUS. WE WILL FOLLOW THE GOVERNOR’S GUIDELINES AND CLOSE THE OFFICE FROM MARCH 20, 2020 UNTIL APRIL 6, 2020 UNLESS IT IS PRUDENT TO REMAIN CLOSED BEYOND THAT DATE. WE MAY NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS WEB PAGE TO ANNOUNCE A CONTINUATION OF CLOSURE, SO CONTACT THE OFFICE BY PHONE TO FIND OUT IF WE HAVE REMAINED CLOSED. IT WILL NOT BE POSSIBLE TO RETRIEVE EYEGLASSES OR CONTACT LENSES THAT MAY BE HERE OR ON ORDER AND WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE CAUSED BY THIS EPIDEMIC. STAY HEALTHY AND BE CAUTIOUS.
We now offer an appointment scheduling service online for your convenience. You will be able to request mornings, afternoons, and the day of the week preferred. Just submit the form below.
- If there are certain times of the day that would be best for you, please indicate that in the Message box.
- If you have broken glasses, lost contact lenses, or have a medical eye emergency, you should call us directly so we can make the most immediate opening available to you.
- Our office hours are listed on the Locate Us page of our Web site. You may e-mail us 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, and we will respond as soon as possible when the office is open.
- Fill out the appropriate information below for an Eye examination or Contact Lens fitting appointment.
- Appointments are not needed to fill eyeglass prescriptions. Simply come in during office hours.
Save time on your first visit and fill out the Patient Info Form at home.
Appointment Request Form
We would appreciate it if you would take a few moments to answer the following questions. Please be assured that we do not share or sell personal information about you except when we have your permission.